M-Tow Motorhome Towbar
Designed and manufactured in the UK from Sheffield steel the M-Tow is designed to fit all motorhomes on a post 2006 AL-KO chassis. Fully type approved the towbar has the highest rated downforce @120Kg and includes the towball and electrics and a vehicle lifetime warranty. Allowing you to quickly get on with traveling; your vehicle or trailer in tow.
As you may know, the laws on motorhomes and subsequently the towbars have changed. If you want to fit a towbar to a motor home registered on or after April 1, 2012 it must be EC type approved or Regulation 55.
On all type approved tow bars, we use dedicated (or vehicle specific) 13-Pin electrics, its designed for the vehicle to interact with the can-bus wiring. Our 13-pin electrics are also full function, which means all pins are wired in to work, both charging and ignition feeds are usable.
- Fits a large range of AL-KO/AL-KO Chassis Extension motorhomes post 2006
- UK design and manufacture
- Warranty for lifetime of vehicle
- Towball Included
- Highest rated down force @ 120kg
- Tested in UK to comply fully with all type approval regulations
- Detailed instructions included
- Weight: 30-37kg (dependant on drop plate requirement}
- Vehicle 13-Pin electrics
Please contact us to discuss your vehicle specifications