MAXVIEW CONNECT 65CM SATELLITE SYSTEM WITH AUTO SKEW
The Connect brings smart technology to your satellite system, offering the ultimate convenience. The free Connect app offers full control of your system, with the additional benefit of automatic software updates ensuring uninterrupted viewing and a greater range of satellites. Wherever you travel, Connect ensures you can stay connected.
If you plan to travel into Southern Europe, we would recommend you consider the addition of Automatic Skew which will allow you to receive your favourite channels further from home. The Skew automatically rotates the LNB to maximise satellite reception, a necessary addition when travelling at the edge of you chosen satellite footprint.
- Choice of 65 or 85cm dish. All systems designed for operation and reception in the UK & Europe
- Performance and coverage better than Dome Satellite Systems
- Single or Twin variants. For use with PVR’s, SKY+™ or 2 receivers in different locations. Not compatible with SKY Q™ receivers. For SKY Q™ compatible models
- Enhanced gearbox design for increased positional accuracy and reliability
- Mounting brackets included to fix Control Box conveniently inside a cupboard
- Easy adjust manual skew system
- Designed and tested for outdoor use
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 3 year guarantee
CONNECT APP SPECIFICATION
- Operating System – iOS 10 / Android 6 or newer
- Availability – Free of charge from the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android)
- Connectivity – Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Software Updates – Requires 3G, 4G or WiFi connection
- Maximises Signal Performance using GPS – Allows you to watch TV on the fringe areas of the satellite footprint
- Fully Enclosed Housing – Protects the LNB and moving parts, without any signal degradation
- Fully Automatic Positioning – Skew is set simultaneously to satellite search process, minimising satellite acquistion time and requiring no addtional input from the user.
- GPS Memory Storage – Accelerated adjustment in next use as GPS automatically stores last location
|Application:||Mobile touring vehicles such as motorhomes and caravans|
|Compatibility:||Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard).|
|Compatible with all SD/HD free-to-air satellite receivers including most SKY™ receivers, not SKY Q™. For SKY Q™ compatible models click here|
|Pre Programmed Satellites:||Astra 1, Astra 2, Astra 3, Hotbird & Thor|
|(Additional satellite packs available to download)|
|Mount Type:||Roof mount|
|Skew Range:||Auto -45° to +45°|
|Installation:||Professional install recommended|
|Coaxial Cable Length:||5m|
|Installation Cable Length:||5m|
|Power Input:||12V / 5A|
|Standby Power Consumption:||0.35A|
|Search Power Consumption:||Up to 3A|
|Elevation Range:||10° to 50° (EU Variant)|
|Weight:||65cm variants: 12 kg|
|85cm variants: 13 kg|
We come to you saving you time and money.
Fully qualified and insured installation engineers.
What to expect from your satellite installation.
Once your order has been placed we will contact you within 24hrs to confirm your order and a quick consultation. You will then be offered an installation date.
On the evening before your installation you will receive a courtesy call from your engineer who will advise you on a time of arrival.
On the day of installation you will be consulted on how and the whereabouts of the product and where it will be positioned.
A full demonstration will be shown and full paperwork (warranty card) will be completed before your engineer leaves your property.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Auto Additions Nationwide