MAXVIEW TARGET 85CM SATELLITE WITH AUTO SKEW
The Target is a fully automatic roof mounted satellite system designed to receive satellite TV and radio from the UK and Europe at the press of a button, using a wired control box.
If you plan to travel into Southern Europe, we would recommend you consider the addition of Automatic Skew which will allow you to receive your favourite channels further from home. The Skew automatically rotates the LNB to maximise satellite reception, a necessary addition when travelling at the edge of you chosen satellite footprint.
- Performance and coverage better than any Dome Satellite System
- Single or Twin variants. For use with PVR’s, SKY+™ or 2 receivers in different locations. Not compatible with SKY Q™ receivers. For SKY Q™ compatible models. Please see Maxview SKY Q Models.
- Enhanced gearbox design for increased positional accuracy and reliability
- Mounting brackets included to fix Control Box conveniently inside a cupboard
- Designed and tested for outdoor use
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 3 year guarantee
- Maximises Signal Performance using GPS – Allows you to watch TV on the fringe areas of the satellite footprint
- Fully Enclosed Housing – Protects the LNB and moving parts, without any signal degradation
- Fully Automatic Positioning – Skew is set simultaneously to satellite search process, minimising satellite acquistion time and requiring no addtional input from the user.
- GPS Memory Storage – Accelerated adjustment in next use as GPS automatically stores last location
|Application:||Mobile touring vehicles such as motorhomes and caravans|
|Compatibility:||Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard).|
|Compatible with all SD/HD free-to-air satellite receivers including most SKY™ receivers, not SKY Q™. For SKY Q™ compatible models|
|Pre Programmed Satellites:||Astra 1, Astra 2, Astra 3, Hotbird and Thor (Intelsat 907 can be programmed on request)|
|(Additional satellite packs available to download)|
|Mount Type:||Roof mount|
|Skew Range:||Auto -45° to +45°|
|Installation:||Professional install recommended ie Auto Additions Nationwide|
|Coaxial Cable Length:||5m|
|Installation Cable Length:||5m|
|Power Input:||12V / 5A|
|Standby Power Consumption:||0.35A|
|Search Power Consumption:||Up to 3A|
|Elevation Range:||10° to 50° (EU Variant)|
|Control Panel Range:||10m|
|Weight:||65cm variants: 12 kg|
|85cm variants: 13 kg|
We come to you saving you time and money.
Fully qualified and insured installation engineers.
What to expect from your satellite installation.
Once you have purchased your satellite system you will receive a courtesy call with 24 hrs from our installation team who will be happy to offer an installation date to travel to a dwelling of your choice and this will be within 7 to 14 days.
The evening before the installation you will receive a courtesy call to arrange a time from the installation engineer.
On the day of your installation you will be greeted by the engineer who will advise you where the system will be positioned and the discrete internal cables.
A full demonstration will be shown and warranty paperwork completed once the installation is complete.
Any questions please call
Auto Additions Nationwide Ltd