Thule Velo slide Cycle Carrier
The smartest and most user-friendly bike rack for your RV / Motorhome garage space – load up to 2 e-bikes. Thule’s Velo Slide is an extendable bike carrier for your motorhome’s rear locker. The Veloslide extends out from your locker to make it very easy to fix your bike to the rails. It can slide both ways (forward & back) so that you can move it out of the way to access other parts of your garage. The wheel brackets can easily be moved along to allow for different sized bikes. It has a very clever design so the bike wheels only clear the base of your garage by about an inch. This means the whole rack is as low as possible in the garage. This is because of Thule’s unique design which places the sliding mechanism between the two wheels.
THULE VELOSLIDE FEATURES
- Fixed inside your garage compartment
- Mounting rails available in several lengths – sold separately
- Convenient, comfortable handling of the bikes – all done while standing outside
- Unique, patented one-handed control
- Bike rack slides out up to 1.5 meter
- Slides partially into the garage for easy access to other cargo around the bike rack
- Fits larger bikes by making optimal use of vertical space – make sure your RV garage is high enough for your bikes
- Sturdy, secure bike holders and wheel fixations with pump buckle straps hold your bike in position
- Bike’s ideal position can be optimised without tools – and even while the bike is already attached to the rack
- Takes little space when not in use – the rack can be slid to the side or removed completely only leaving the mounting rails on the floor
- Mounting location: Garage
- Load capacity for bikes: 2
- Max bike weight: 35 kg
- Max weight capacity : 70 kg
- For e-bikes
- Lockable platform: Automatic
- Weight: 20.9 kg
The Price includes the mounting Rails needed !
Once your order has been placed we will contact you within 24hrs to confirm your order and a quick consultation. You will then be offered an installation date.
On the evening before your installation you will receive a courtesy call from your engineer who will advise you on a time of arrival.
On the day of installation you will be consulted on how and the whereabouts of the product and where it will be positioned.
A full demonstration will be shown and full paperwork (warranty card) will be completed before your engineer leaves your property.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Auto Additions Nationwide