MAXVIEW CONNECT 85CM SATELLITE SYSTEM WITH AUTO SKEW
The Connect brings smart technology to your satellite system, offering the ultimate convenience. The free Connect app offers full control of your system, with the additional benefit of automatic software updates ensuring uninterrupted viewing and a greater range of satellites. Wherever you travel, Connect ensures you can stay connected.
If you plan to travel into Southern Europe, we would recommend you consider the addition of Automatic Skew which will allow you to receive your favourite channels further from home. The Skew automatically rotates the LNB to maximise satellite reception, a necessary addition when travelling at the edge of you chosen satellite footprint.
- Choice of 65 or 85cm dish. All systems designed for operation and reception in the UK & Europe
- Performance and coverage better than Dome Satellite Systems
- Single or Twin variants. For use with PVR’s, SKY+™ or 2 receivers in different locations. Not compatible with SKY Q™ receivers. For SKY Q™ compatible models
- Enhanced gearbox design for increased positional accuracy and reliability
- Mounting brackets included to fix Control Box conveniently inside a cupboard
- Easy adjust manual skew system
- Designed and tested for outdoor use
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 3 year guarantee
CONNECT APP SPECIFICATION
- Operating System – iOS 10 / Android 6 or newer
- Availability – Free of charge from the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android)
- Connectivity – Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Software Updates – Requires 3G, 4G or WiFi connection
- Maximises Signal Performance using GPS – Allows you to watch TV on the fringe areas of the satellite footprint
- Fully Enclosed Housing – Protects the LNB and moving parts, without any signal degradation
- Fully Automatic Positioning – Skew is set simultaneously to satellite search process, minimising satellite acquistion time and requiring no addtional input from the user.
- GPS Memory Storage – Accelerated adjustment in next use as GPS automatically stores last location
|Application:||Mobile touring vehicles such as motorhomes and caravans|
|Compatibility:||Transmissions from satellites worldwide (UK/European satellites as standard).|
|Compatible with all SD/HD free-to-air satellite receivers including most SKY™ receivers, not SKY Q™. For SKY Q™ compatible models click here|
|Pre Programmed Satellites:||Astra 1, Astra 2, Astra 3, Hotbird & Thor|
|(Additional satellite packs available to download)|
|Mount Type:||Roof mount|
|Skew Range:||Auto -45° to +45°|
|Installation:||Professional install recommended|
|Coaxial Cable Length:||5m|
|Installation Cable Length:||5m|
|Power Input:||12V / 5A|
|Standby Power Consumption:||0.35A|
|Search Power Consumption:||Up to 3A|
|Elevation Range:||10° to 50° (EU Variant)|
|Weight:||65cm variants: 12 kg|
|85cm variants: 13 kg|
We come to you saving you time and money.
Fully qualified and insured installation engineers.
What to expect from your satellite installation.
Once you have purchased your satellite system you will receive a courtesy call with 24 hrs from our installation team who will be happy to offer an installation date to travel to a dwelling of your choice and this will be within 7 to 14 days.
The evening before the installation you will receive a courtesy call to arrange a time from the installation engineer.
On the day of your installation you will be greeted by the engineer who will advise you where the system will be positioned and the discrete internal cables.
A full demonstration will be shown and warranty paperwork completed once the installation is complete.
Any questions please call
Auto Additions Nationwide Ltd