Stay Connected wherever your adventure takes you!
If you’re looking for motorhome WiFi or caravan WiFi, the Maxview Roam kit provides the internet and WiFi to vehicles because a good internet connection when you are travelling is needed more and more. Checking the weather and researching places to stay, visit and eat is part of any time away.
Many of us also like to keep up to date with family and friends through social media and emails. Not forgetting keeping the kids entertained, the internet and WiFi has fast become a necessity to our daily lives.
The Roam provides a secure and reliable internet hotspot with a 3G and 4G router, perfect for providing motorhome WiFi or caravan WiFi. Because having caravan internet and motorhome internet is a good start to keeping everyone happy!
Our Roam can provide internet and WiFi to a range of vehicles such as:
- Boats such as canal boats or narrowboats
What does it do?
The Roam uses a powerful antenna and a 12v 4G router which provides your motorhome WiFi or Caravan WiFi etc.
The Roam helps you to get better internet in two ways.
- Firstly the Roam uses 3G or 4G mobile data in order to create a reliable WiFi hotspot. By using the antenna it can often pick up usable signals where your phone can’t.
- Secondly where a direct WiFi source is available the Roam can be used to connect to an existing WiFi hotspot. Ensuring data is only used when necessary.
- Overall the Roam kit acts as an ideal Motorhome or Caravan WiFi booster to keep you connected.
Who is it for?
- Do you want Caravan WiFi or Motorhome WiFi?
- Do you want Campervan WiFi or Truck WiFi ?
- Want to use the internet in your canal or narrowboat ?
Because if you want and need to stay connected, then the Roam is for you!
Because wherever your adventure takes you – STAY CONNECTED!
Suitable for DIY installation
By a competent DIYer, only 1 wired connection into your leisure vehicle required. Fully illustrated, step by step installation instructions included for a quick, watertight fitting.
What are the main technical details I need to know?
- Firstly, the router receives 3G or 4G and turns it into a WiFi hotspot. Secondly, the router can also connect to other WiFi sources so you only use your 3G or 4G when necessary.
- The antenna is omni directional, this means that no manual adjustment needed.
- The router has 2 ethernet ports providing a connection directly to a device.
Will it work in Europe?
Yes, it will work in Europe. The Roam works across the UK and Europe but this is dependent on data provider and contract.
What are the contents of the Maxview Roam Motorhome WiFi Kit?
- Omni-directional Roof Mount Antenna and Fixings
- Cable with SMA connectors
- 12v 4G Router
- Mounting Bracket and Fixings
- 12V Cigarette Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
What about 5G Connectivity?
The Roam antenna is 5G ready and compatible with all 5G frequency bands as standard so it’s ready when this new technology arrives.
Reliable Motorhome Wifi and Caravan Wifi
We understand it’s frustrating to be disconnected, so we believe our customers deserve reliable motorhome internet.
Accessories & Add-ons for the Maxview Roam
Our Roam bracket gives you the flexibility to mount your Antenna anywhere on your roof without entering the cables directly below. This allows you to route the cables to your preferred location.
Need More Help Take A Look At This Guide
Still Not Sure Then Watch This
Additional Key Features
- Secure Internet Browsing – Uses advanced password encryption methods to ensure your internet connection remains secure
- Family Friendly Browsing – Bespoke website blacklist filters can be set up to block unwanted websites
- Powered by Teltonika – We are proud to have formed a partnership with Teltonika to bring you the powerful Roam router
- Devices – Up to 50 devices at any one time, including Smart TV’s, Smart Phones, Tablets and Laptops
- Power Options – 12V automotive cigarette Power Supply or can be powered using 230V mains Power Supply
- Connectivity – Can be wired using the 1.5m Ethernet cable providing a connection directly to a device. Ideal for Smart TV’s
- Reliable Data Transfer – 0.8m Cable with twist on (SMA) connectors for reliable data transfer
- Remote diagnostics and troubleshooting support
- Very easy set up
- 1-year guarantee
Type: Omni-directional MIMO (multiple in multiple out)
Frequency: 698-6000 MHz/5.9dBi -8.8dBi Includes all 3G, 4G and 5G frequencies
Connector Type: SMA
Peak Gain: 698-960MHz: 2.5dBi / 1710-2700MHz: 5.0dBi
Impedance: 50 Ohm
Cable Lengths: 0.8m (cables extensions available separately)
Housing: Aluminium Base. UV Stable ASA Cover
Dimensions: ø: 196mm x H: 65mm
Mounting Accessories: Yes
Router Type: 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
Compatible Speeds: Up to 150Mps
3G/4G Antenna Connector: 2 x SMA
Ethernet Ports: 2 x RJ45 (WAN and LAN)
Connection Devices: Up to 50
External Antennas: 2 x 3G/4G (for external roof mount antenna)
1 x Wi-Fi (for internal whip antenna)
Power Supply: 12V, 1A (includes 12V, 230V mains Power Supply)
Power Consumption: 0.4A
Family Browsing: Yes, blacklists and whitelists
Remote Diagnostics: Yes
Dimensions: H: 83 x W: 74 x D: 25mm
Once your order has been placed we will contact you within 24hrs to confirm your order and a quick consultation. You will then be offered an installation date.
On the evening before your installation you will receive a courtesy call from your engineer who will advise you on a time of arrival.
On the day of installation you will be consulted on how and the whereabouts of the product and where it will be positioned.
A full demonstration will be shown and full paperwork (warranty card) will be completed before your engineer leaves your property.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Auto Additions Nationwide