Powrtouch Evolution Caravan Motor Mover AWD (4×4) Manual
The Powrtouch Evolution is a next generation caravan mover and has been designed and developed in the UK. The all new caravan mover system makes extensive use of lightweight alloy materials and an ultra efficient gearbox, this combined with a new state of the art ‘four-pole’ electric drive motor giving it significantly increased power to the drive rollers, making it the lightest and most powerful caravan mover available. The innovative dynamic roller location mechanism moves the rollers smoothly and directly on to the tyres, improving grip and driving power by eliminating roller slippage. This innovative new movement design also significantly improves the performance and reliability of automatic operation (Powractuation) of the drive rollers to the tyres.
Powrtouch Evolution AWD Manual
- Our Powrtouch Evolution for twin axle caravans will fit all standard Alko & BPW chassis with or without shock absorbers, including smaller caravans & trailer tents
- Adaption brackets available for non standard chassis
- Ability to engage both rollers from one side via our cross actuation engagement system
- High strength lightweight and compact construction using aircraft & marine grade aluminium alloy materials
- High power 4 pole double wound motor delivering maximum power to the rollers
- Highly efficient gearbox design for efficient operation & battery life
- All metal high strength sealed gearbox
- 20 Point lightweight aluminium rollers for optimum grip
- DMC technology allows the ultimate precision manoeuvring in tight spaces
- Precise & accurate soft start Powr drive control giving smooth mm by mm manoeuvring
- Multifunction handset and base unit warning indication system
- 360 degree directional precision control with in motion directional adjustment
- Comprehensive directional performance, all with 4 speed settings
- Quick turn function
- Designed & Manufactured to the highest standards including ISO 9001:2008 & TUV Standards. NCC Compliant.
- This industry leading guarantee is fully supported by our factory trained technicians and engineers
- All this and our unrivalled and industry renowned totally free five year no quibble guarantee for full peace of mind
- Tested for 2800kgs on a 1 in 4 slope (levelling ramps)
- Alko spare wheel moving available
The No.1 Mover just got better with Superior Power, Efficiency and Performance.
All from your trusted market leader with the same unrivalled guarantee and service.
With over 20 years experience in the caravan industry, you can be assured of buying our Powrtouch Evolution with confidence. Centrally aligned roller engagement, ensuring a no hassle operation.
The unique engineering design ensures the motor and gearbox are centrally aligned to the caravan tyres, thereby ensuring the rollers are engaged with maximum effectiveness providing ultra efficient power and traction.
This clever design and use of modern lightweight materials ensures not only a significantly lighter, but more durable and robust mover.
UK designed, manufactured and quality controlled to the highest accreditation ISO 9001:2008 and TUV approvals, ensuring continued excellence from product design to end user satisfaction, whilst maintaining the trust and respect the company has established for over 20 years.
Customer confidence in our products ensures that word of mouth remains our strongest form of advertising.
100+ technicians to call upon anywhere in the UK should you encounter any issue with performance of your mover. At home or on holiday, Powrtouch remain the brand you can truly rely on.
Still the only mover company to offer our industry renowned and totally unique, free of charge, 5 year parts and labour guarantee……no quibble!!
Powrtouch 5 year no quibble guarantee
We come to you saving you time and money.
Fully qualified and insured installation engineers.
What to expect from your motor mover installation
Once your order has been placed we will contact you within 24hrs to confirm your order and a quick consultation. You will then be offered an installation date.
On the evening before your installation you will receive a courtesy call from your engineer who will advise you on a time of arrival.
On the day of installation you will be consulted on how and the whereabouts of the product and where it will be positioned.
A full demonstration will be shown and full paperwork (warranty card) will be completed before your engineer leaves your property.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Auto Additions Nationwide