THE POWRTOUCH CLASSIC SINGLE AXLE HEAVY DUTY CARAVAN MOVER
The Powrtouch Classic caravan mover is one of the most powerful single axle caravan movers on the market today and of course carries the PowrTouch 5 year guarantee.
The Powrtouch has an enviable pedigree with 10 years of developement and real-life field testing – or perhaps we should say testing in fields – by a generation of caravanners.
The Powrtouch Classic mover’s slim line gear box is designed to fit caravans with shock absorbers. The high torque output can move well over 2000kg on a flat surface and 1500kg up a 1 in 4 slope (under ideal conditions). The lightweight aluminium rollers provide superb grip and durability.
Fitting the Classic to the caravan does NOT require any welding or drilling of the chassis making fitting simple.
The Classic’s soft start feature allows the caravan to manoeuvre very accurately before full speed is achieved. Braking automatic occurs immediately the finger is removed from the selected button.
Powrtouch’s FM Electronics System includes variable speed control, this allows the mover to be driven at 100% speed, 75%, 50% or 25% – perfect for even more precise manoeuvring.
- PowrTouch 5 year no quibble Guarantee
- Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 & TUV approved
- Soft Start – Less stress to the chassis giving complete, fluent control to the operator enabling effortless parking in tight spaces easy connection to towing vehicle
- Unique two button safety control to activate system.
Low battery flashing indicator on control box and hand set
- Braking occurs immediately your finger is released from the operating buttons
- Lightweight Aluminium rollers provide grip and durability
- Motor overload protection
Automatic 20 minute cut off if unit is not in use.
Reverse polarity protected
- Additional back-up lead should you experience interference with radio controlled handset
- Powrbar worth £40 included FREE enables engagement of rollers from one side
- Easily transferred if caravan is upgraded
- Corrosive resistant materials are used to aid refitting and durability
- Epoxy enamel paint for longer life
- Works on wet or uneven terrain
- Palm sized, lightweight, handheld remote controller with holder
- Compact design offering better ground clearance.
- Easy DIY installation for the competent person
- Professional nationwide fitting and service available
- Advanced safety features built into electronic control box
|Operating Voltage||12 Volt DC|
|Average Current Consumption||20 A|
|Speed||16.5 cm per sec.|
|Roller Engagement:||Manual (Cross actuation available with the PowrBar)|
on 25% Gradient
(caravan leisure battery)
Once your order has been placed you will receive a telephone call within 24hrs to confirm your order and a quick consultation. You will then be offered an installation date which will be within 7 to 14 days.
On the evening before your installation you will receive a courtesy call from your engineer who will advise you on a time of arrival.
On the day of installation you will be consulted on how and the whereabouts of the electronics will be positioned.
A full demonstration will be shown and full paperwork (warranty card) will be completed before your engineer leaves your property.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Auto Additions Nationwide